o MeU eU e Os OuTrOs EuS (eL mEu Jo I eLs AlTrEs JoS)

junho 28, 2006

Como não sorrir quando recebemos um testimonial como este no hi5:

"When I've been here for just one day
You'll already miss me if I go away
So close the blinds and shut the door
You won't need other friends anymore"

"If you're cold I'll keep you warm
If you're low just hold on
Cause I will be your safety"

"Could I rely on your faith to be strong
To pick me back up and to push me along ?
You'll be there in my hour of need
You won't turn me away"

"Remember the promise you made"

"Si tu no estas aqui sabras Que Dios no va a entender por que te vas"

"You Make Me Smile With My Heart
You're Looks Are Laughable,
Unphotographable Yet
You're My Favorite Work Of Art"

"Anyone who ever loved could look at me
And know that I love you
Anyone who ever dreamed could look at me
And know I dream of you"

"Maybe surrounded by
A million people I Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know"
"How I long to feel the warmth of your touch
And then if I'm not asking too much
I'd like to spend my life wand'ring through
All the wonders of you"


Era para deixar presente numa recordacao simples a importancia da musica na vida de qualquer pessoa, especialmente quando essa pessoa significa mais do que qualquer letra ou qualquer entrelinha por escrever! Nao e aqui e deve ser deixado o que ja foi dito, o que ficou por dizer e o que se guardou num olhar ou numa mao por cima da outra... Mas pelo menos, para que saibas a importancia que tens na minha vida, deixo te o meu carinho e tudo o que dai se esta a desenvolver... "

Obrigado F.