o MeU eU e Os OuTrOs EuS (eL mEu Jo I eLs AlTrEs JoS)

dezembro 28, 2005



There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
And no song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
And our dreams
they are made out of real things
like a shoebox of photographs
with sepia-toned loving


Love is the answer
at least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here?
and where do we go?
And how come its so hard?
It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together


Chorus:
Its always better when we're together
Yea we’ll look at the stars when we're together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together


And all of these moments
just might find their way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they’ll be gone
when the morning light singsor brings new things
for tomorrow night you see
that they’ll be gone too,too many things
I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find their way
into my day to day scene


I'd be under the impression
i was somewhere in between
With only two,
Just me and you,
Not so many things we got to do
or places we got to be
We'll sit beneath the mango tree


yea its always better when we're together
We're somewhere in between together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together


I believe in memories
they look so pretty when I sleep
And when I wake up,
you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
and there is no song I could sing
and there is no combination of words I could say
but I will still tell you one thing
We're Better together


Jack Johnson


Esta é a letra da música que mais tenho ouvido quando chego a casa after work... Não, não estou apaixonado, nem é a banda sonora de nenhum momento que esteja a viver, simplesmente adoro a sonoridade, a voz e a letra...


...ainda n fui encontrado...