o MeU eU e Os OuTrOs EuS (eL mEu Jo I eLs AlTrEs JoS)

julho 08, 2006

me, you and everyone we know

memorable quotes by IDM

Richard Swersey: I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Christine Jesperson: Fuck! Fuck you! Fuck me! Fuck old people! Fuck children! Fuck peace! Fuck peace...


Peter Swersey: I'd live up there if I could, if there was no gravity

Sylvie: Yeah, but if you lived up there, all the stuff in my room would fall on you and crush you and you'd die

Robby: Say, "You poop into my butt hole and I poop into your butt hole... back and forth... forever." (este foi dos momentos mais hilariantes que assisti no cinema)

Heather: But this is better 'cause it won't matter if we mess up. And we'll be together.


"Richard é um vendedor de calçado, pai de dois filhos, que está sozinho e acha que está preparado para as coisas mais extraordinárias que lhe possam acontecer. Até que conhece Christine e entra em pânico. Christine é uma artista que mistura a realidade e a fantasia, tanto na arte como na vida. Para os filhos de Richard, a vida também não é muito mais fácil: Robby, 7 anos, tem um romance com uma estranha na Internet, e Petrr, 14, é a cobaia das vizinhas. Todos eles, mais a ex-mulher de Richard e os vizinhos, andam à procura de laços que os unam uns aos outros e à Terra. "Eu, Tu e Todos os que Conhecemos" ganhou o Prémio do Júri no Festival de Sundance e a Caméra d'Or no Festival de Cannes."

Esta tarde fui ver "me, you and everyone we know" de Miranda July.

5 estrelas!!!

Nonsense completo...